Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Ordamo Ltd. (“Ordamo Ltd.”, “Ordamo”, “we” or “us”). Registered office: Ordamo Ltd, 87 Arlington Road, London, NW1 7ES. Registered number 09635511 (England and Wales).
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Ordamo Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Ordamo Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website or any of its contents for any purpose.
All opportunities for the licensing or sale of Ordamo products remain subject to contract until formal legal documentation is signed. No right or license, express or implied, is granted to any intellectual property owned by Ordamo. E-Table™ is a trademark of Ordamo Limited and may not be used without written consent. inamo™ is a trademark of Compurants Limited and may not be used without written consent.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ordamo Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Ordamo Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Viruses and Defects
Ordamo Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and remove anything that may cause damage to your computer.
Ordamo Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Changes to Legal Notices
We reserve the right to update these terms & conditions at any time.
This website, any content contained herein and any contract arising as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Save as to the terms and conditions on this site, no agreement or contract express or implied is made between any parties through this website or the information contained herein.
By confirming your consent to us collecting your personal data via our website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you provide feedback or use our Website, search for a product, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your uses of our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Your browsing preferences your likes and dislikes, and similar.
- Length of time you look at pages, choices you make while browsing and similar.
- Your comments, feedback, reviews and similar.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the websites we operate (eg www.ordamo.com) or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on our App. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and
- others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION .
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets . If Ordamo Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted from our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Ordamo Limited
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You have the right to rectification, erasure, to object, restrict processing, portability in accordance with the act.
You can exercise any of these rights, free of charge. Ordamo Ltd are obliged to respond within one calendar month.
In order to make an access request, please write to;
87 Arlington Rd London
Please provide the following information in order for us to process your request.
Date & location data was given. Full details of the request.
The data we collect from you is stored by Amazon Web Services. It is retained for 25 years, then destroyed.